Getting Council Permit for driveway / vehicle crossover Yarra Ranges Council

As in most council districts, a permit is required by property owners to construct any vehicle crossover. For example; property owners in the Yarra Rangers Council are required by law to have a Road Reserve / Easement works permit. Manningham Council, Maroondah Council, Knox City Council, Whitehorse City Council, City of Monash Council all require crossover permits and all have various titles for these permits.